What exactly is IPTV?
it’s one of the most asked FAQ, IPTV which is also known as Internet Protocol Television is were internet is being used as a medium to send television channels to your TV at home. In other words, you use your internet connection to watch the TV Channels, movies and TV shows without an antenna or a dish.
What’s different with IPTV?
Well, when you get a dish TV connection, it is important to install the dish connection and decoder. However, you don’t need to go through all that hassle with IPTV. You will be able to use the existing broadband connection to get media content. This is a cheaper and a hassle free alternative to traditional satellite TV.
Requirements for IPTV?
In fact, to use IPTV you need to be equipped with a high speed broadband connection. Speed of the broadband connection should be at least 4Mbps.
How to determine speed and quality?
It is important to make sure that you have appropriate speed needed for media streaming throughout the day. You can use www.speedtest.net to check your broadband connection speed. Then you can make a decision on how to proceed.
Is it possible to use IPTV in an apartment?
Sure, you will be able to use IPTV in an apartment. All you need to have is a high speed internet connection to the apartment. It is a good alternative available to consider, especially when a dish cannot be installed at your property.
Can I purchase IPTV as an alternative to satellite service?
Yes, it is possible for you to purchase IPTV as an alternative to satellite service. You don’t need to buy a dish and you can get the connection with your existing broadband connection.
Why can’t I access my account?
After purchasing your IPTV Subscription, we will send your m3u list or the portal to your email within 24 hours. Then you should follow our instructions to get your IPTV Service up and running. You must ensure having your device connected to the internet and supports IPTV
Can people outside United States, United Kingdom and Canada access IPTV?
Right, you can get IPTV Subscription anywhere in the world . Click here to subscribe.
Can I use the subscription on multiple devices?
Well, you can use your IPTV subscription on multiple devices. However, you will only be able to watch the channels content on one device only at the same time.
What are the payment options?
When will I get my subscription activated?
How can I check the IPTV device?
- As the first thing, you need to ensure that activation details are correct.
- Then you need to make sure that the internet connection is working.
- Make sure that other devices connected to the network, such as your laptop is not overloading the network and consuming bandwidth.
- Ensure having a download speed of at least 4Mbps and upload speed of 1Mbps.
- Reboot the device, wait for 30 seconds and turn it on.
- Kindly make sure that you have connected the device to router via Ethernet cable, instead of Wi-Fi.
- If there is an issue with connection, you should double check credentials on another device.
- You can visitwhatismyip.com, copy your IPD address and send us to restore.
- Check if the device has got latest firmware updates and app has got latest software updates.
- Double check the download speed on your computer.
- Check if there are any bandwidth consuming apps are running. If so, you need to quit them.
- Connect with your ISP and see if there is an issue in your area.
- Try to uninstall and reinstall the app.
My channels are not working. What should I do?
If your channels are not working, you can try the following methods.
- Wait for several minutes and see. We will do a reboot or swap the channels if required.
- Then you need to check if you are having the issue with only one channel or all channels.
- Try rebooting your the device. You should wait for 30 seconds before turning it on.
- Ensure connecting your device to the internet via an Ethernet cable.
What should I do with channel issues?
I see buffering on channels. What could be the reason?
All my channels are blank. What should I do?
Some channels provide only sounds. What should I do?
Some channels are not working (broken voice or black screen)?
The M3U link isn’t working. What should I do?
I cannot watch content. Have I been blocked?
My account is not working on the STB or MAG BOX Emulator. Why is it?
- Firstly, you should check if you have entered the correct MAC address.
- Secondly, you should ensure that there is recommended internet speed.
- Thirdly, you need to get the device wired to the router.
- You need to ensure that specs of the device are powerful enough for streaming.
- If you are using a STB emulator, you should setup it accordingly.
- Wipe the cache in your STB emulator.
- If you are using a MAG BOX, you should restart it.
- Do you offer IPTV resellers packages?
- Do you offer IPTV resellers packages?